“Yahoo Mail” is probably one of the first thoughts that strikes when we think of webmail services. Indeed, it is one of the oldest and most popular service that still serves more than 1 BILLION active users, not yearly, but every month. Once you create a free Yahoo account, you are all set to enjoy all the features offered. Yahoo mail sign in is the key procedure that will give you access to your account, provided that you have your Yahoo mail login credentials with you. If you have trouble logging in to your Yahoo account, there are always some ways to access your account.
Here, we have tried to explain the Yahoo sign in procedure for your Phone/tablet and computer by incorporating all the necessary details. Feel free to write to us if you have any confusion or query.
Yahoo Mail Sign In from Mobile device:
- Open Yahoo Mail app in your mobile device.
- Tap on Sign in button.
- Now, enter your Yahoo email ID into the provided field.
- Tap on the input field, and type in your full email address.
- e.g. email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, or whichever Yahoo extension you have signed up your account with.
- Click on Next button to proceed.
- Then, enter your Yahoo mail password into the space provided.
- As the characters of your password are not displayed, make sure you enter then correctly.
- Finally, tap on Sign in button to complete Yahoo mail sign in.
Yahoo mail sign in from web browser:
This procedure will work both for your Mobile device as well as your Computer, provided that it has any working web-browser.
- Open the web browser, or a new tab in this browser.
- Type in yahoomail.com into the address bar and press enter key.
This will take you directly to the Yahoo mail sign in page.
- Now, enter your Yahoo email into the provided field.
- Unlike Yahoo app, you’ll be asked if you’d prefer to Stay signed in option.
- Since most of us use personal devices, this option is checked by default.
- In case you are on a shared device, always remember to uncheck it.
- Then, click on the Next button.
If you have entered a valid email, you’ll be directed to “Password” page.
- Enter your Yahoo mail password into the empty field.
- Press Sign in button, or the Enter key (in computer).
For both the cases, you should be directed to your Yahoo Inbox page if the login is successful. If the Yahoo login credentials don't match, try following the above steps again. If the login is not successful after several attempts, use the Trouble signing in? or Forgot password? link to recover your account.